Thursday, February 27, 2014

Travels out West

The Ramm family took our first EVER family trip last week. Can you believe it? It's been 20+ years without a single family vacation until Feb 20, 2014! We've all done our fair amount of traveling...I certainly don't feel lacking in the travel department, but as a family we made our first voyage together last week to California. The only reason it happened is because it was for a very important event: Leandra's California wedding! Hip Hip Hooray!! The wedding was absolutely incredible (check out YouTube for some world-class music performances as part of the wedding ceremony!) and now I'm staying out in California for an extra week until I fly to Hawaii...I've been to LA and southern California before but this is my first time in Northern Cali. Check out the pics for some adventures:

Leandra and me on the trolley
Fisherman's Wharf

No comments:

Post a Comment